Wednesday, July 26, 2017

Photo-A-Day Challenge Wrap-up

Doing a photo-a-day challenge for 7 days was a unique experience. I appreciated how easy Blogger made it to do so, since all I had to do was take a photo with my phone, then open the Blogger app, type a sentence about the photo and upload it. I could see this as a useful way to document a field trip for parents and students to view as it happens or after the fact. It could also be a supplemental activity for a student to do if taking a vacation during school time. They could use Blogger like an online journal so that the rest of us could view what they were experiencing and learning on their trip.

If I was to do something like this for personal reasons, I would probably just post things to my Facebook page since that is a little bit faster than Blogger, and I would know who would have access to what I'm posting. Plus, I would most likely post pictures or video from family vacations anyways.

No comments:

Post a Comment